• A painter with water colors and enjoy etching scratch-board.
• Jimmy holds a degree in Graphic Art and Illustration from The Art Center of Albuquerque, and have worked in many mediums to include; Graphic Design, Magazine Production, Painting, Drawing, and Tattooing.
• Jimmy started his career as a tattooist in 2005 at Hardware Tattoo until the shop closed. From 2006 until now I have worked at Sachs Tattoo and Body Modiﬁcation in the Historic Nob Hill District.
• Come in for a great tattoo at an honest price in a relaxed atmosphere.
• James was featured on the covers of ‘Pain’ and ‘HQ’ Magazines. Contact Pain if you would like copies of the issues 10, 12, 13, and 16.